Integrate JazzHR with Asure Advanced HR to export hired candidates and accompanying data for a seamless hire-to-onboard experience. Don't have an existing Asure account? Learn more here!
To set up the integration, you must be a Super Administrator in JazzHR.
- Set Up Integration
- Add Asure Advanced HR as a Workflow Helper
- Export Candidates to Asure Advanced HR
Set Up Integration
Head into your Asure Advanced HR Account to access your Secret Key and Integration URL. Once you are logged into Asure:
- Click HR Admin.
- Select Company List and click on your Company Name.
- Scroll to locate the section for JazzHR.
- Copy your "Secret Key" and "Integration URL".
Once you have your integration credentials from Asure Advanced HR, head into JazzHR:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Asure" panel.
- Click Connect.
Enter the following information:
- Enter the "Integration URL" (copied from Asure) into the "Client ID" field in JazzHR.
- Enter the "Secret Key" (copied from Asure) into the "Client Secret" field in JazzHR.
- Click Save.
Add Asure Advanced HR as a Workflow Helper
Add the Asure export as a Workflow Helper to further streamline your onboarding process. This will allow you to automatically export candidates to Asure upon moving them into a Hired Disposition.
To add Asure as a Workflow Helper:
- Click Settings.
- Click Workflows.
- Click into the template on which you'd like to add the Asure export.
- Scroll down to the "Hired Dispositions".
- Click the Add dropdown on the disposition you'd like candidates exported to Asure.
- Select Send to Asure Software.
Export Candidates to Asure Advanced HR
Once you've hired a candidate, move him/her into the Hired Disposition you added the Send to Asure Software Workflow Helper to in order to export. Then, click Confirm Status Change.
You can also export candidates to Asure directly from their candidate profile:
- Click the arrow dropdown in the upper-right corner of their profile and select Export Candidate.
- Use the dropdown and choose Asure Software.
- Click Export.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Documents located in the candidate Documents Tab
Newly exported candidates will appear in your Asure Advanced HR account within the "Applicant Tracking Dashboard" section.