JazzHR is proud to integrate with Gusto to help you and your team seamlessly kick off the onboarding process for new employees.
By integrating with Gusto, JazzHR users can easily export Hired candidates out of JazzHR and create employee records in Gusto.
To use the integration:
Connect your account
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Gusto block and click Connect.
- This will open a new window and take you to Gusto.
- Enter your Gusto credentials.
- Check the box next to the company you would like to connect. Please note that only one company can be connected to JazzHR at a time.
- Click Authorize.
Once you've connected the integration, head to a Candidate Profile to start exporting new hires into Gusto. From their profile:
- Click the Actions dropdown.
- Select Export Candidate.
- Select "Gusto" from the dropdown.
- Click Export.
Note that the following candidate data will be exported to your Gusto account, and a new employee record will be created:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address