JazzHR is proud to partner with Bryq to provide customers with the #1 bias-free pre-hire assessment platform.
Integrate JazzHR with Bryq to start sending and receiving candidate assessments right from the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
To integrate JazzHR with Bryq:
- Set up the Integration in JazzHR
- Send Bryq from the Candidate Profile
- Send Bryq as Workflow Helper
- View Bryq Results
Sign Up for Bryq
Retrieve Your Bryq API Key
- Login to Bryq.
- Click Company Settings.
- Click the JazzHR integration.
- Copy the API key.
Connect the Integration in JazzHR
- Login to JazzHR.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Bryq block.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Paste your Bryq API Key.
- Click Save Credentials.
Once you have the integration set up, you can start sending Bryq assessments.
Send Bryq from the Candidate Profile
Navigate to the Candidate Profile:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll to the Bryq section and click Send Bryq.
- Select the appropriate Bryq test from the "Select Test" drop-down.
- Enter a Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
- Click Send Bryq.
Add Bryq as a Workflow Helper
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you want to send a Bryq assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the Bryq assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template you'd like to be included with the Bryq assessment.
- Select a specific assessment from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send the Bryq assessment.
Candidates will receive invitations with a link to complete the assessment appended at the bottom.
View Bryq Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click View Details to view results.