JazzHR is proud to partner with Priority Bridge to hire candidates for the perfect cultural fit using their revolutionary assessments science.
Integrate JazzHR with Priority Bridge to start sending and receiving candidate assessments right from the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
To integrate JazzHR with Priority Bridge:
- Retrieve Your API Key
- Connect the Integration in JazzHR
- Send Priority Bridge from the Candidate Profile
- Send Priority Bridge as Workflow Helper
- View Priority Bridge Results
Retrieve Your API Key
- Contact Priority Bridge.
- Retrieve your API key.
Connect the Integration in JazzHR
- Login to JazzHR.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Priority Bridge block.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Paste your Priority Bridge API Key.
- Click Save Credentials.
Once you have the integration set up, you can start sending Priority Bridge assessments.
Send Priority Bridge from the Candidate Profile
Navigate to the Candidate Profile:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll to the Priority Bridge section and click Send Priority Bridge.
- Select the appropriate Priority Bridge test from the "Select Test" drop-down.
- Enter a Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
- Click Send Priority Bridge.
Add Priority Bridge as a Workflow Helper
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you want to send a Priority Bridge assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the Priority Bridge assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template you'd like to be included with the Priority Bridge assessment.
- Select a specific assessment from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send the Priority Bridge assessment.
Candidates will receive invitations with a link to complete the assessment appended at the bottom.
View Priority Bridge Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click View Details to view results.