JazzHR is proud to partner with HR Avatar to streamline your candidate assessment process through their world-class, turn-key assessments platform.
Integrate JazzHR with HR Avatar to start sending and receiving the market's most accurate candidate assessments right from the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
To integrate JazzHR with HR Avatar:
- Set up the Integration in JazzHR
- Send HR Avatar from the Candidate Profile
- Send HR Avatar as Workflow Helper
- View HR Avatar Results
Sign Up for HR Avatar
Set up the Integration
Contact HR Avatar to have an API Key generated. Copy the HR Avatar API Key and navigate to JazzHR.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the HR Avatar block.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Paste your HR Avatar API Key.
- Click Save Credentials.
Once you have the integration set up, you can start sending HR Avatar assessments.
Send HR Avatar from the Candidate Profile
Navigate to the Candidate Profile:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll to the HR Avatar section and click Send HR Avatar.
- Select the appropriate HR Avatar test from the "Select Test" drop-down.
- Enter a Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
- Click Send HR Avatar.
Add HR Avatar as a Workflow Helper
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you want to send a HR Avatar assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the HR Avatar assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template you'd like to be included with the HR Avatar assessment.
- Select a specific assessment from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send the HR Avatar assessment.
Candidates will receive invitations with a link to complete the assessment appended at the bottom.
View HR Avatar Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click View Details to view results.