JazzHR customers can now work more efficiently when managing candidates across multiple accounts with our new Candidate Sharing feature.
Note that this feature is only available to JazzHR accounts utilizing the Accounts Portal.
Contact our team to add Candidate Sharing to your JazzHR account and start sharing candidate data across your JazzHR Portal Accounts.
This article will cover:
How to Share Candidate Profiles
To start sharing candidates:
- Navigate to the Candidate Profile and use the Actions Dropdown and select Share Candidate.
- Use the arrow dropdown to Select an Account.
- Once the Account is selected, use the arrow dropdown to Select a Job.
- Click Share.
Once the candidate has been shared successfully, they will appear as New in the selected account within the specified job.
When sharing candidate profiles, the following information will be shared:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Apply Date
- The candidate Apply Date will reflect as the day the Candidate Profile was shared.
- The candidate's source will reflect as "Imported from Company Name"
Who can share candidates across accounts?
Super Administrators and Recruiting Administrators with Portal privileges can share candidates across accounts.
Can I bulk share candidates?
Not at this time.
Will New Candidate Notification emails be delivered to users on my account?