JazzHR is proud to partner with GoCo to streamline the new-hire process.
GoCo automates and simplifies your HR workflow with streamlined onboarding, PTO, benefits administration, and more.
Integrate JazzHR with GoCo to export hired candidates and accompanying data for a seamless hire-to-onboard experience. Don't have an existing GoCo account? Learn more here!
To integrate JazzHR with GoCo:
Set Up Integration
Head into your GoCo account to get your integration credentials. Once logged in:
- Scroll down to the "Integrations" panel and click Manage.
- Click on the "JazzHR" panel.
- Click Setup.
- Copy your "Client ID" and "Client Secret."
Once you have your integration credentials from GoCo, head into JazzHR:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "GoCo" panel.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the following information:
1. "Client ID" (copied from GoCo) into the "Client Id" field in JazzHR.
2. "Client Secret" (copied from GoCo) into the "Client Secret" field in JazzHR.
3. Click Save.
Add GoCo as a Workflow Helper
Add the GoCo export as a Workflow Helper to further streamline your onboarding process. This will allow you to automatically export candidates to GoCo upon moving them into a Hired Disposition.
To add GoCo as a Workflow Helper:
- Click Settings.
- Click Workflows.
- Click into the template on which you'd like to add the GoCo export.
- Scroll down to the "Hired Dispositions".
- Click Add on the disposition you'd like candidates exported to GoCo.
Export Candidates to GoCo
Once you've hired a candidate, move him/her into the Hired Disposition you added the GoCo Workflow Helper to in order to export. Then, click Confirm Status Change.
Note that the following information will be included in the export from JazzHR to GoCo:
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address