JazzHR is proud to partner with Criteria to seamlessly integrate pre-employment testing within your recruiting process.
Criteria Corp provides assessment tools to increase the effectiveness of the employee selection and retention process. Their suite of pre-employment "HireSelect" tests empower you to make more informed hiring decisions by assessing aptitude, personality and skills.
Integrate JazzHR with Criteria Corp to start sending and receiving HireSelect tests right from the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
To integrate JazzHR with Criteria Corp:
- Set up the Integration
- Send HireSelect from Candidate Profile
- Send HireSelect as Workflow Helper
- Track HireSelect Results
Set up the Integration
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Criteria" section.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your API token - Reach out to email@example.com for this.
- Click Save Credentials.
Send HireSelect from Candidate Profile
Once you have your Criteria Corp account connected with JazzHR, head to a Candidate Profile to start sending HireSelect tests to candidates. Then:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll down to the HireSelect section.
- Click Send HireSelect.
- Select a specific HireSelect test from the "Select a Test" drop-down.
- Enter a Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
- Click Send HireSelect.
The candidate will receive an email invitation to complete the HireSelect test.
Send HireSelect from Workflow Helper
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you'd like to include the assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Navigate to the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the HireSelect assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template you'd like to be included with the HireSelect test.
- Select HireSelect from the "Assessment Provider" drop-down.
- Select a specific test from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Note this must be done at the job level. You will not be able to add a Wonscore Workflow Helper on a Workflow Template. Assessment Workflow Helpers are job-specific because Wonscore assessments are linked on a job-by-job basis.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send this HireSelect test.
Track HireSelect Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click the eye icon to view the results in Criteria Corp directly.
The user who sent the HireSelect test will also receive a notification alerting him/her of the completion.
A HireSelect status and results will also appear on each job's Candidates page.