JazzHR is proud to partner with RetroTax to streamline the way you identify and generate tax credits for eligible hires.
Among eight total tax credit programs, RetroTax services the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), which rewards employers for hiring from groups that have historically faced significant barriers to employment.
Connect your JazzHR account with RetroTax to automate the process of identifying and collecting credit for eligible hired candidates. This integration allows you to export candidates directly from JazzHR to RetroTax before or after hiring.
Once exported, candidates will receive a RetroTax questionnaire to complete. Then, based on candidate answers, the RetroTax team will send you ongoing reports letting you know who's qualified. Once an eligible candidate is hired, their team works to collect the tax credit on your behalf.
To leverage this integration:
Enter Your RetroTax Credentials
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the RetroTax block.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Client Id and Client Secret - Contact the RetroTax team for these if you haven't yet received them.
- Click Save.
Export Candidates to RetroTax
Candidates can be sent to RetroTax individually or as part of a Workflow Helper.
To send a candidate individually, head to any Candidate Profile. Then:
- Scroll down to the "Full Profile" section.
- Click Export Candidate.
- Select RetroTax from the drop-down.
- Click Export.
To send candidates as part of a Workflow Helper:
- Click Settings.
- Click Workflows.
- Click into the applicable Workflow template.
- Click Add on the pre-hire Workflow stage you'd like to the RetroTax questionnaire to be sent on.
- Select Send to Retrotax from the drop-down.
- Scroll down and add the same to each of your Hired Dispositions.