Each organization's recruiting processes are unique. Here at JazzHR, we aim to provide versatile solutions that meet these real-life needs.
Most recently, we've taken your feedback to rethink and redesign the way you schedule interviews in JazzHR. Our team has worked to make feature/functionality improvements that better reflect the way that you, our users, actually schedule your candidate interviews.
And fear not— we're here to make the transition to these enhancements as seamless as possible with robust self-service resources and, of course, our support team.
We've also created a video walkthrough for a guided experienced through the new process.
JazzHR's improved interview scheduling allows you to:
- Group Multiple Interview Guides Together
- Fully Sync Your External Calendar with JazzHR
- Schedule and Manage Multiple Interviews Simultaneously
Our new "Interview Sessions" feature allows you to group one or more Interview Guides together to match when candidates speak to more than one team member.
Add these as Workflow Helpers:
Learn more about building Interview Sessions here.
- View availability for anyone in your internal network/organization from JazzHR
- Send custom invitations (including rooms/resources) to interviewers/candidates
- View all JazzHR events and accompanying details on your external calendar
Sync your calendar from My Profile:
Or from the Candidate Profile:
Learn more about this overall functionality and how to sync your specific calendar here.
Learn more about scheduling Interview Sessions here.