Streamline the scheduling of Interview Sessions by syncing JazzHR with your Office 365 calendar.
Note that you may have previously synced with Exchange, though your client is Office 365. To confirm and enable this Office365 sync, first disconnect your integration from My Profile and reconnect through the process below.
- Confirm your calendar/email address recommendation from the modal on either My Profile or a Candidate Profile.
- Click Connect with Office 365.
- Next, select or add an account.
- Click Accept to log in to Microsoft online (if not already).
Note that only Office 365 Admins will also see the checkbox, requiring consent to be granted.
You'll know you've connected successfully from the following screen.
- Select the preferred calendar from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'd rather not sync my calendar. Can I still conduct interviews through JazzHR?
Does everyone in my organization need to sync with Office 365?
No, not unless they're also doing the actual scheduling of the interview(s). Once you sync, you'll automatically be able to see availability and schedule with non-synced team members in your network.