Streamline the scheduling of Interview Sessions by syncing JazzHR with your Office 365 calendar.
Note that you may have previously synced with Exchange, though your client is Office 365. To confirm and enable this Office365 sync, first disconnect your integration from My Profile and reconnect through the process below.
- Confirm your calendar/email address recommendation from the modal on either My Profile or a Candidate Profile.
- Click Connect with Office 365.
- Next, select or add an account.
- Click accept to approve the integration.
If you are an Office 365 Administrator, you will also have the option of pre-approving this for users within your organization. This will remove the requirement for individual users to complete the approval process.
You'll know you've connected successfully from the following screen.
- Select the preferred calendar from the drop-down.
- Once your calendar has been selected, use the toggle to Allow other people in my organization to edit interviews on my behalf.
- Click Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'd rather not sync my calendar. Can I still conduct interviews through JazzHR?
Does everyone in my organization need to sync with Office 365?
No, not unless they're also doing the actual scheduling of the interview(s). Once you sync, you'll automatically be able to see availability and schedule with non-synced team members in your network.
We need to whitelist the integration without putting an administrator account through the authentication flow. How can we enable this for our users?
You can use the Office 365 administration panel to whitelist applicationID 16771506-2c05-4ad3-835a-9b3f15314d97.