Sync your calendar with JazzHR to streamline and centralize your scheduling of Interview Sessions.
- View availability for anyone in your internal network/organization from JazzHR
- Send custom invitations (including rooms/resources) to interviewers/candidates
- View all JazzHR events and accompanying details on your external calendar
Plus, to avoid extra internal effort, JazzHR now only requires the user scheduling interviews to sync his/her calendar.
You can sync your calendar from two places in JazzHR:
Looking for more information? Review our FAQs and client-specific guides:
- Syncing Your Google Calendar with JazzHR
- Syncing Your Office365 Calendar with JazzHR
- Syncing Your Exchange Calendar with JazzHR
- Click your initials in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Click My Profile.
- Scroll down to the "Integrations" section.
- Click Connect on the "Calendar Sync" section.
Jumping straight into interview scheduling from a Candidate Profile? No problem.
From the Candidate Profile, click Schedule on the specific Interview Session you'd like to schedule.
JazzHR will then prompt you to sync your calendar. Just like the My Profile screen, JazzHR will recommend a specific client based on your email address.
From here, follow our Google, Office365 or Exchange guides for step-by-step instructions on syncing. Once synced, you'll be taken directly into the scheduling flow for that specific Interview Session.
Where did my main JazzHR calendar go?
Your direct calendar (via Google, Office365 or Exchange) now replaces the previous JazzHR calendar view. Thanks to the full sync functionality, you'll now be able to view all JazzHR events (with full event details) right from your external calendar.
Looking for a snapshot view of all JazzHR events? Consider creating a dedicated recruiting calendar. This calendar, which would live externally, could be added as a user/interviewer on all events in JazzHR. Once synced, this calendar would provide an exclusive view of all JazzHR events.
I'd rather not sync my calendar. Can I still conduct interviews through JazzHR?
Do I need to sync my calendar if I'm an interviewer?
No, not unless you're also doing the actual scheduling of the interview(s). If you're simply responsible for interviewing the candidate, you'll just need to complete the Interview Guide(s).
Will I be able to see availability for out-of-network users, like External Recruiters?
No, once synced, you'll only be able to see availability for those internal network/organization.