Interested in linking JazzHR with another app or web service with whom we don't natively integrate?
Use our custom integration framework to securely send candidate data from JazzHR to another software (i.e. HRIS/payroll systems/background check or assessment providers). This framework also supports homegrown systems and generic task apps, like Zapier, Automate.io and others.
Custom integrations use candidate webhooks to move candidate information from one app to another. Building a custom integration will require development participation from either an internal team and/or the third-party software provider.
Note also that our custom integration framework only currently supports the sending of candidate data from JazzHR, but does not support receiving any data from other apps or web services.
To start building and using a custom integration:
Fill out the following form to provide us with information on your desired integration: http://info.jazzhr.com/Custom-Integration-Request_LP.html
We'll reach out them on your behalf and keep you posted on the integration's progress.
Once the third-party system has built to the JazzHR API, head into JazzHR to set up this integration:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Custom Integrations" block.
- Click + Add Custom Integration.
- Enter the following:
- Integration Name - This should be the name of the integration and will show up when exporting candidates. Example: Time Rack
- Integration [webhook] URL - Enter the webhook URL to where JazzHR should send the candidate payload.
- Secret Key - Used to map a JazzHR account to the correct partner account
- Click Save.
Once the integration is connected, follow the steps below to trigger a candidate payload to the specified webhook URL. To export an individual candidate:
- Click Candidates.
- Search for the candidate who you'd like to export.
- Click on the drop-down menu located next to the candidate’s Workflow Status
- Click Export Candidate.
- Choose the Integration Name that you chose in setup.
- Click Export.
To add an export as a Workflow Helper:
- Click Settings.
- Click Workflows.
- Click into the Workflow to which you want to add this.
- Click Add next to the stage on which you want this associated.
- Select Send to [custom integration name] from the drop-down.