One important step to integrate your ADP and JazzHR account is to set up the "Applicant Onboard" new hire template. This step allows you to seamlessly export your new hired employees from JazzHR into ADP so that you can easily start the onboarding process.
- The template setup instructed in this article must be done by a user with the Practitioner role in ADP who can assign and manage templates.
- You will need to complete the steps exactly as they are outlined in order to connect the integration.
How to Set-Up the New Hire Template in ADP
- Log in to your ADP account.
- Click SETUP in the top blue toolbar in ADP.
- Select Template Management from the drop-down.
- Select HIRE/REHIRE under Template Management.
- If you have the template "Applicant Onboard" in this list, proceed to step six.
- If not, select any existing new hire template with the word “(System)” at the end of it. Click copy. Name the new template "Applicant Onboard". Please note the naming of the template is case sensitive and must match exactly.
- Select the "Applicant Onboard" template and click ASSIGN USERS.
- You MUST have the two profile groups in the below screenshot visible here to proceed. If you do not, contact the main Practitioner role/Admin who manages your ADP account.
- Click NEXT>NEXT>DONE (unless you want to modify these two areas).
Make sure the new template is Activated.