Integrate JazzHR with your favorite third-party software for a truly seamless recruiting experience.
From candidate sourcing to employee management, JazzHR proudly integrates with industry leaders so you can tackle your workload more smoothly.
This article covers:
- Navigating to Integrations in JazzHR
- Candidate Sourcing
- Interviews & Assessments
- Background Checks
- Email & Calendar
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
View all available integrations right from JazzHR. Note that only Admins can access this page. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- LinkedIn RSC - Integrate JazzHR with LinkedIn Recruiter accounts to view LinkedIn profiles in JazzHR, see past JazzHR applicants in Recruiter, and export candidates from Recruiter to JazzHR.
- Monster - Integrate JazzHR with Monster to post your job to Monster.com.This is a paid syndication option in addition to the free job boards.
- CareerBuilder -Integrate JazzHR with CareerBuilder to post your job to CareerBuilder.com.This is a paid syndication option in addition to the free job boards.
- PrismHR -Integrate JazzHR with PrismHR to enable single sign-on (SSO) between the two accounts and export hired candidates from JazzHR.
- ADP - Integrate JazzHR with ADP Workforce Now or Run Powered by ADP account to export candidates, manage users and enable single sign-on between the accounts.
- Namely -Integrate JazzHR with Namely to export new hires from JazzHR.
- Zenefits -Integrate JazzHR with Zenefits to initiate a two-way sync, enabling employee sync, user management, SSO and candidate export.
- BambooHR -Integrate JazzHR with BambooHR to export candidates from JazzHR and create new employee records in BambooHR.
- iSolved -Integrate JazzHR with iSolved to enable candidate export from JazzHR.
- Time Rack - Reduce manual effort and automate your employee workflow by connecting JazzHR with Time Rack.
- WOTC.com - Create, digitize, and send Work Opportunity Tax Credit documentation for the hires you make in JazzHR by integrating with WOTC.com.
- RetroTax - Streamline the way you identify and generate tax credits for eligible hires by integrating JazzHR with RetroTax.
- Collage - Integrate JazzHR with Collage to automatically export candidates in a Hired disposition for streamlined onboarding.
- HackerRank - Integrate JazzHR with HackerRank to automate and send programming tests to candidates.
- SparkHire -Integrate JazzHR with SparkHire to request and store video interviews right from JazzHR.
- Criteria - Seamlessly integrate pre-employment testing within your recruiting process by integrating JazzHR with Criteria.
- Verified First - Integrate JazzHR with Verified First to order background checks, drug screenings and more via a browser plug-in right from JazzHR.
- Sterling- Integrate JazzHR with CareerBuilder Employment Screening to request and track background checks.
- CareerBuilder Employment Screening - Integrate JazzHR with CareerBuilder Employment Screening to request background checks on candidates directly through JazzHR.
- Google Calendar - Integrate JazzHR with your Google Calendar to export JazzHR events to Google Calendar and sync availability from Google into JazzHR.
- Exchange - Integrate JazzHR with your Outlook calendar to export JazzHR events to Outlook and sync availability from Outlook into JazzHR.
- GSuite - Integrate your G Suite with JazzHR to allow your JazzHR users to sync their accounts and seamlessly log in to JazzHR whenever they are logged in to G Suite.
- OneLogin - Integrate JazzHR with OneLogin to enable single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and easy connection to your internal Active Directory or LDAP Server.
- Okta - Integrate JazzHR with Okta to enable single sign-on and deploy apps faster.
What if I use a system not listed here - can I still integrate?
Yes! JazzHR has an open API, meaning you can proactively build out your own custom integration. We recommend reviewing and sharing our documentation with your developers. Note that all development effort for custom integrations is completed on your end. We're happy to answer questions, though!