This article covers:
- How do I link my Facebook Business page with JazzHR?
- Where can I find my Facebook Page ID?
- Why don't I see my jobs on my company Facebook page?
- Why aren't candidate resumes showing in JazzHR?
- Why aren't all of my job application questions showing on Facebook?
Facebook works to automatically links your jobs to your Facebook Business page. To expedite the process, enter your Facebook Page ID into JazzHR. You must be a Super Administrator to do this, here's how:
- Click your initials in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Account Information.
- Enter your ID into the "Facebook Page ID" field.
- Click Save Changes.
Note that you must enter in an Office Location in order to save your changes. Be sure to enter the information for whichever location you have tied to your Facebook Business account.
- Open your Facebook Business account.
- Click the About tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "Page Info" section.
- Find your ID next to the "Facebook Page ID" section.
Your ID will also appear as the final string of characters in your Facebook URL. Here's ours:
Currently, Facebook Jobs will not post positions with EEO questions in the application. Facebook Jobs has a defined list of recommended policies that we recommend reviewing in order to ensure your posts are accepted.
Why aren't candidate resumes showing in JazzHR?
Facebook Jobs does not accept resume files from candidates. Rather, Facebook parses information from a candidate's Facebook profile and copies that to the job application.
Facebook Jobs only supports certain question types. JazzHR customers will not be able to ask custom questionnaire questions with answer types of "Checkboxes" or "File Upload." Questions with these answer types will not appear on Facebook Jobs applications.