Learn about our newest updates around Workflow management, career page terminology, and GDPR compliancy. These changes will help to keep your JazzHR data more accurate and clear for reporting, along with allowing you to stay compliant.
Here's exactly what we've changed and added:
- The "Edit Statuses" button has some new text. This is meant to help clarify the impact that editing your workflows has on reporting.
- Cloning a Job with an unlocked Workflow will now require you to select a specific Workflow template, rather than creating another unique version of that job-specific Workflow. Trying to attach the cloned Job to a unique version will result in the following message:
- Instead, turn the job-specific workflow into a template (under Settings >Workflows). Then, assign your cloned Job to this template. This will help to keep your data consistent across jobs.
Career Page Terminology
- Candidates with "Our Job Board" as their source will now come from "Our Career Page."
- The "Job Board" section under Settings is now known as "Career Page."
- Any other references to "Job Board" in JazzHR now refer only to external job board partners like Glassdoor, Indeed, or ZipRecruiter, not your JazzHR hosted careers page
*Note, this change may take a few days to be reflected in all of your data.
- Secure Job Board Pages: All JazzHR customer job boards now default to HTTPS
- Bulk Deletion: Our Bulk Actions feature can be used to delete candidates whose records have been deemed no longer relevant
- Job Footer Description: You can now set a default application disclaimer to all Job descriptions. This can be used to inform candidates about how you handle their personal data, or for non-GDPR purposes.
- Customer Data Deletion: When customers cancel their JazzHR account, their data may be deleted from JazzHR’s systems in accordance with our Terms of Service. Request for your account to be deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.