Do you want to create a streamlined process to make it easier for you and your team to request and submit referrals? Do you want to create a referral system to boost the incentives of your company and give credit where credit is due? With the new referral management system, you can do that!
REFER PER JOB
You can use the referrals tab during job creation to share the individual job with colleagues by:
1. Clicking the job title
2. Click EDIT JOB in the top right corner
3. Click the REFER tab
While in the Refer tab, you'll be able to customize an email to your team to request referrals. This is where you can include a list of email addresses you'd like to request referrals from, type in individual email addresses, or email a distribution list to reach multiple people at once (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
USING THE OPEN JOBS DIGEST
If you want to request referrals for all the jobs in your account instead of one-by-one, you can now do that! With the referrals digest you can elect to send all jobs or a single job and schedule how frequently they are sent out to your team! You can elect a template for the digest, select the jobs, and turn the scheduler on!
1. Click SETTINGS
2. Click TEMPLATES
3. Click EMAILS.
4. Scroll all the way down until you see DIGESTS.
Please note: The very first time you set up the digest, the "SEND NOW" button will be greyed out. You must first click "MANAGE", enter the recipient emails, and then you may either click your "back" arrow on the browser to SEND NOW to those recipients OR proceed with steps 2 and 3 on the Open Jobs Digest.
5. You can SEND NOW or MANAGE. MANAGE allows you to compose an email template, select the number of jobs to share with your team so you can request referrals, and schedule when to send them out!
Note: Please note that when you first
HOW TO SHARE A JOB USING THE REFERRAL LINK
Lastly, you can share the job from your JazzHR hosted page. Here's how!
1. Click JOBS
2. Click VIEW CAREERS WEBSITE
3. Click on the name of a job
4. Click the SHARE button. This will prompt you to enter your full name and email.
5. You will then have a generated link that you can send to your network