There are often times where you want to upload a candidate's resume or add them into JazzHR manually. You can upload candidates via our mass import, done by our Customer Success team or add them in small groups. We will cover how to add candidates one-by-one or via an email import.
You can add candidates in the context of a specific job, or do so on the Candidates page to add them into your overall JazzHR account with no job associated. We highly recommend using a specific job, but if you don't have a specific job in mind, create a "Candidate Pool" job where you can house these folks.
If you want to upload multiple candidates via an email address, you can read more here.
- Click Add Candidate on the Candidates page or click Add Candidate within a job
- To upload a file from your desktop, drag and drop the file into the box or click Click here to upload
- If you don't have a candidate's resume, simply click I don't have a resume to fill in their profile information manually
- You do not need to enter in a valid email address to upload a candidate
- You can fill in any information on their profile manually here, but this can be edited at any time
- Make sure to choose a job to add the candidate to, it is not recommended to have "orphan" candidates floating around