Batch actions allow you to work with Candidates as a group rather than filtering through individual profiles.
They are especially helpful when combined with the Advanced Search function, which allows you to filter on specific criteria to find the appropriate candidates. Once you have completed the search and pulled the desired group of candidates, you can use Batch Actions to save yourself time in performing a variety of commands.
How to Perform Batch Actions on Candidates
- Perform a Candidate search.
- Be sure to select a job if you wish to change the status of many candidates at once
- Click either:
- the checkbox next to each candidate name, or
- the single checkbox at the top next to Candidate to select all names.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Click the drop-down Batch Actions menu.
- Choose the action(s) you'd like for all the applicants.
- Click Go!
Then, the batch actions you can complete are as follows:
- Change status if you searched a specified job.
- Add to Watch List.
- Remove from Watch List.
- Delete applicant. *Note: This cannot be undone.*
- Assign star ranking from one to five stars.