There may be a time when you want to post to a job board outside of Jazz's standard free job boards. If you have a local job board, university job posting site, or your own account on LinkedIn, you can use our custom job link creator to make a link that will track the source of that custom job board and funnel your candidates into Jazz.
You can find the custom job link creator in a few different places--the actions dropdown, the Advertise tab, or within the Refer tab in a specific job.
To use a pre-populated source:
- Click "Get Job board link."
- Select a job board from the drop-down menu. (Example: Craigslist, LinkedIn Paid)
- You will see the custom link that will track this source generate below.
To create your own source:
- Enter the value to save as the source in the empty box. (Example: UPITT, PGHGazette, CareerFair)
- The unique URL will appear under: Here is your custom link that will track this source.
- Copy this link.
How to use the link:
- On the job board, past the link under "How to Apply" in your job description.
- The applicant will click on the URL, which will link back to your jobs page.
- The source for that application will be that job board.
- Confirm the URL by copying and pasting it into your browser.
The link can be used for any site on which you are posting a job or a traditional print ad.