So, you have posted your job online, sourced a number of candidates, screened and interviewed the qualified candidates, and have finally decided on the best hire for the position. Now, it's time to send the candidate an offer letter, and with JazzHR, you can easily create and an error-free offer letter in minutes.
Before you create an offer, make sure you have already created your offer template(s) to ensure a streamlined process when uploading your offer to a candidate profile.
1. Click on SETTINGS
2. Click on DOCUMENTS on the left side
3. +NEW DOCUMENT
4. Create offer template
For more information on how to create an Offer Template, see our step-by-step walk through here!
Create an Offer Letter for a Candidate
1. Go to the individual's candidate profile and click the DOCUMENTS tab. Then click +ADD OFFER.
2. Select an offer template from the drop down menu.
3. Secure the offer by selecting which users should see it.
4. Click SAVE AND CONTINUE
7. Name the offer letter and set the security on the document using the drop down.
The offer letter in now created and visible under the Documents section of the DOCUMENTS tab.
Send an Offer Letter to a Candidate
JazzHR customers with the e-Signatures feature can send the offer letter as an eDocument and this will automatically update the offer status. To get access to the e-Signatures feature, please contact the Customer Support Team: email@example.com.