When JazzHR customers are able to expedite the final stages of the hiring process, they can quickly land the ideal candidates. With the goal of enabling customers to land top candidates faster and more painlessly, JazzHR provides a simple way to manage and send offers.
This article covers:
- How to Create an Offer Template
- How to Generate an Offer Letter
- How to Send an Offer using eSignatures
- Activate and Access Your Free HelloSign Account
How to Create an Offer Template
Offer Templates are Microsoft Word documents (.docx format) that contain your company's offer letter content along with the relevant JazzHR offer field labels. Once uploaded, offer templates can be used to easily auto-populate candidate-specific Offer Letters.
First, create the Offer Template in a Microsoft Word document (.docx format). Next, download our offer fields template.
Copy and paste any of the offer field labels into the sections or sentences in your document where you want the information to appear. When you are finished, upload your completed Offer Template into JazzHR,
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click on the Templates tab.
- Click Documents.
- Click +New Document and select Create Offer Template from the dropdown.
- Select Choose File and select the .docx offer template. Optionally, you can rename the document once uploaded.
- Click Upload Offer Template.
How to Generate an Offer Letter
You are now ready to generate and send an offer letter to the candidate. First, navigate to the candidate's profile and click on the tab labeled Documents.
- Click the arrow dropdown next to +Add Document and select Create an Offer.
- Name the offer letter for internal reference.
- Select an offer template from the drop-down menu.
- Secure who can view the offer from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm.
- The offer field labels you used during the template creation are highlighted in blue and marked with an asterisk. Fill in the highlighted offer fields with their appropriate values.
- Click Save Offer.
From here, you can Edit Offer, Preview, Change Privileges, and/or Archive Offer.
How to Send an Offer using eSignatures
- Click Request eSignature Now.
- Name the final document. All emails sent to signers will use this name.
- Click +Add Documents to add additional documents.
- Click +Add Signer to add additional signers to the document and use the checkbox to specify the order of reviewing/signing.
- Select an Email Template to be included with the offer letter or craft a new one.
- Click Assign Fields and Send.
Do you support different types of currency?
Yes! Once the offer letter is added to the candidate profile, you will be able to update the currency type in the Compensation section when entering in the offer fields.
How do I replace an offer template?
You must edit the .docx file and then upload a new template to JazzHR. Remember to delete the old template to keep your documents organized! This will not affect candidates associated with any old templates.
Why did my offer fields not generate?
You must copy and paste the offer fields from the Fields Template. Typing in the fields opens up the possibility for errors, so copy and paste will ensure you have the correct field.
Where can I download the Offer Fields Template?
You can download the Offer Fields Template here or in JazzHR by navigating to Settings > Templates > Documents > Click +New Document and select Create Offer Template from the dropdown. In the upper right corner, click Download Fields Template.
Activate and Access Your Free HelloSign Account
- Visit the HelloSign Login page.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Forgot Password.
You'll then receive a link to create a HelloSign password. Once you create a password, you'll be able to view the status and activity of your eSignatures sent from JazzHR!
Please note: With your free Hellosign account, you are able to send up to 3 documents per user per month directly from HelloSign. If you need additional capabilities to send documents for eSignature outside of JazzHR, please visit Hellosign's website.