When JazzHR customers are able to expedite the final stages of the hiring process, they can quickly land the ideal candidates. With the goal of enabling customers to land top candidates faster and more painlessly, JazzHR provides a simple way to manage and send offers.
The first part of setting up offers involves the use of Offer Templates.
This article covers:
NOTE: Only Administrators have the ability to create offer letters. Super Users and Users set as the Hiring Manager of a job can send offer letters from the candidate profile.
Offer Templates are Microsoft Word documents (.docx format) that contain your company's offer letter content along with the relevant JazzHR offer field labels. Once uploaded, offer templates can be used to easily create an error-free offer letter for a candidate in JazzHR.
To create an Offer Template, first, create your offer letter in a Microsoft Word document (.docx format). Next, download our offer fields template. This is also available in JazzHR under Settings > Templates > Documents > Click +New Document and select Create Offer Template from the dropdown. In the upper right corner, click Download Fields Template.
Copy and paste any of the offer field labels into the sections or sentences in your document where you want the information to appear. When you are finished, upload your completed Offer Template into JazzHR,
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click on the Templates tab.
- Click Documents.
- Click +New Document and select Create Offer Template from the dropdown.
- Select Choose File and select the .docx offer template. Optionally, you can rename the document once uploaded.
- Click Upload Offer Template.
Generate an Offer Letter
You are now ready to send the Offer template from the individual candidate profile. First, navigate to the candidate's profile and click on the tab labeled Documents.
- Under the section labeled Offers, click +Add Offer.
- Name the offer letter for internal reference.
- Select an offer template from the drop-down menu.
- Secure who can view the offer from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm.
- The offer field labels you used during the template creation will highlight in green as a required field for you to fill in. Fill in the highlighted offer fields with their appropriate values.
- Click Save Offer.
- Click Generate Letter.
- Name the offer letter.
- Secure who can view the offer letter from the drop-down menu.
- Click Generate.
The offer letter will now appear under the Documents section.
Sending Offer Letters using eDocuments
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the offer letter and select Send as eDocument.
- Finalize the document name. All emails sent to signers will refer to the document by this name.
- Click +Add Documents to add additional documents.
- Click +Add Signer to add additional signers to the document and use the checkbox to specify the order of reviewing/signing.
- Select an email template to be included with the offer letter or craft a new one.
- Click Assign Fields and Send.
Do you support different types of currency?
Yes! Once the offer letter is added to the candidate profile, you will be able to update the currency type in the Compensation section when entering in the offer fields.
How do I replace an offer template?
You must edit the .docx file and then upload a new template to JazzHR. Remember to delete the old template to keep your documents organized! This will not affect candidates associated with any old templates.
Why did my offer fields not generate?
You must copy and paste the offer fields from the Fields Template. Typing in the fields opens up the possibility for errors, so copy and paste will ensure you have the correct field.