This article covers:
- Adding Compliance Questions to Your Job Application
- Defaulting All Jobs to Include Compliance Questions
- Reporting on Compliance Data
Start capturing EEO/AAP information by adding compliance questions to your job application. You can do this during the job creation process or any time after. Here's how:
- Click Jobs.
- Click the name of the Job to which you'd like to add compliance questions.
- Click Edit Job.
- Scroll to the "Sensitive Data" section of the Post tab.
- Click the checkbox next to "Ask EEO-1 questions on this job's application".
- Select a job category from the "EEO-1 Job Category" drop-down.
- Click Save and Continue.
EEO compliance questions are now added to you Job's application. To confirm this:
- Click the Application tab.
- Scroll to the "EEO-1 Questions" section of the page.
- Confirm that your selected job category shows in the drop-down.
- Toggle the "Preview" button to Yes to see the questions in full.
Note that these questions contain the exact text as defined on government forms.
Set your JazzHR account to automatically add compliance questions to all new or edited Jobs. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Privileges.
- Click the checkbox next to "Enable EEO questions for jobs by default".
Note that this setting is not retroactive and will apply only to new and edited jobs going forward.
Once you've collected EEO data from candidates, head to the Reports page to gather the information you need to stay compliant.
JazzHR offers three unique compliance reports, which correspond to the EEO application question(s). These live under the Legacy Reports section of the Reports page:
Click on the name of each report to set your filter preferences. Each report can be filtered by Job, candidate Workflow status and date:
Click Generate Report to create a report showing how many candidates responded for each answer option.
I previously selected the "Section 503 (before March 24, 2014)" Compliance Form option. Where did this go, and what happened to that data?
JazzHR previously supported a pre-2014 version of the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability. If you selected this for a Job(s) in your account, the option will remain selected and appear in the previous format until you manually update this. New jobs, however, will no longer have this pre-2014 option.
Any pre-2014 accompanying data will be maintained. If even one candidate, for example, answered questions based on the pre-2014 form, those selections will appear in your compliance reports and in the Candidate Records Data Download.
Do JazzHR's EEO questions meet federal compliance standards?
JazzHR can only help you reduce compliance risks as it pertains to collecting candidate data.
Why don't I see compliance reports on the Reports page?
Where can I see candidate-specific EEO information?
Answers to EEO questions are intentionally not included on the Candidate Profile to limit bias during the screening process. You can, however, run the Candidate Records Data Download, which lives under Legacy Reports on the Reports page.
Columns BB - BH of this exported report will list each candidate's EEO answers. Cells with "NULL" indicate that the candidate did not answer that question.