Create, Save and Export Custom Reports
Custom reports allow you to select which specific candidate or job details compile the report. Candidate data and job data can be added to these custom reports. If you prefer Excel, you can still export your report in a .csv file.
- Click Reports.
- Click + Create Custom Report.
- Select what information you want to use to make your report.
- You can also reorder and remove columns from this screen
- Click Generate Report.
The report has been created. Now, you can:
- Click Edit to edit your report's columns.
- Click Export to CSV to open the .CSV file (must save first).
- Click the Heart icon to save this report on your report dashboard. (Note: to delete a saved report, click the heart again to un-favorite).
- Check the box next to Group Rows to group similar rows.
- Edit the report and choose Number of Candidates or Number of Reviews after you group your rows to see how many candidates are in each like record.
- Choose the number of records to display per page and jump to another page.
- View another page by clicking the numbers or arrows at the bottom of the report.
- You may sort, filter, remove and add links in column results by clicking on the column header.
- Sort: Choose Ascending (A-Z) or Descending (Z-A).
- Filter: Select a value in the Add/Edit Filters field and click the Apply Changes button.
- Remove: Choose Remove Column.
- Link: Choose the radio button next to where you want the link.