Receive New Resume Notifications
1. Go to Settings >> Templates >> Emails. Note: Super Admins, Recruiting Admins, and Super Users have access to the Settings tab.
2. Under New Resume Notification, click on the drop-down menu.
3. Choose what user group(s) will all receive new resume notifications by selecting the appropriate option from the drop down menu. If you only want individuals to receive notifications rather than a group, select No One from the drop-down menu then enter the specific user email addresseses in the provided box.
4. Individual email addresses can also be added in addition to a group. Some companies choose this function if they have a singular employee monitoring these new candidates.
5. Scroll down and click on the Save Changes button.
6. Once these changes have been saved, you will begin to see notification emails flow to your selected areas.
Notifications for Assigned Jobs
New resume notification emails cannot be set on a per-user basis. You cannot set notifications for assigned jobs. Example: All new resume notifications are set to Admins Only. User X is an administrator and has been assigned specific jobs. However, User X will receive new resume notifications for ALL jobs, not just ones assigned to him.
If you want to start receiving new resume notifications and you're not currently, you can always subscribe to a daily digest of new resumes by going into your initials, clicking My Profile and scrolling down to edit your personal settings and click to subscribe to the digest.