Adding the JazzHR Job Board Application
*Note that Facebook now requires Facebook Business pages to have 2000 or more followers in order to add custom tabs.
- Add JazzHR Job Board Page Tab to Facebook. You may be asked to sign in to Facebook before doing so.
- Select the page(s) to which you want to add the JazzHR Job Board Application.
- Click Add Page Tab.
- You will be redirected to your Facebook home page.
- Go to the page on which you added the tab.
- You should now see The JazzHR Job Board App as a box under your Cover Photo and basic information.
- Click anywhere in the box.
- Tie the app to your JazzHR account by using Configure This Job Board. Note: Only administrators will see this option.
- Account ID (your JazzHR subdomain)
- Applicants can now apply for your jobs on your Facebook page.
How to Give Your Facebook App a Custom Name
- Click Settings on your Facebook page.
- Click Apps.
- Click Edit Page.
- Click JazzHR Job Board App.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Type the name in the Custom name field.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.
Your Facebook app now has a custom name that candidates and visitors to your site will see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are users receiving notifications each time I post a new job?
When Facebook users visit the Jobs tab on your company page, they'll have the opportunity to start receiving notifications about new job postings by clicking Subscribe. Here's a helpful Facebook article on these settings: https://www.facebook.com/help/1644821235823585?helpref=related