Tracking recruiting metrics is key in understanding what you're currently doing well and where you should focus your attention moving forward.
JazzHR offers a comprehensive collection of Reports to help you glean the most actionable insights for continuous improvement in your recruiting process.
Housing over 30 individual reports total, the Reports page includes:
Looking for something more visual? Download our Reports Matrix.
JazzHR's collection of Standard Reports is made up of the following:
Standard Reports are based on Key Recruiting Milestones, critical steps within the recruiting process that match up with features in JazzHR. These milestones are as follows (along with a description of how candidates meet each):
- Applied: A candidate has applied to a job.
- Advanced: A candidate has been advanced from the "New" status in the job's Workflow.
- Interviewed: An Interview Guide has been completed for a candidate.
- Offered: An Offer Letter has been created for a candidate.
- Hired: A candidate has been moved into a Hired Disposition.
- Not Hired: A candidate has been moved into a Not Hired Disposition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does JazzHR offer custom workflow stage reporting?
Yes! This is available to JazzHR Pro customers or Plus customers with the Advanced Reporting Bundle. These will be found under the WORKFLOW reports.
How do I save/export these reports?
Click the heart icon on any report to save and export it as a CSV.
Where can I find a report with a list of all my sources and candidate names?
Use a custom report to find this, just choose "First Name" "Last Name" and "Source" to get a full list of all your candidates and their sources.