If your job posting is not receiving the desired number of candidates or if you do not think your job has been posting to any job boards, please go through the following troubleshooting methods to quickly rectify the issue.
This article will cover:
Check Exposure Settings in JazzHR
Check the exposure settings of your job post to make sure it is visible.
To navigate to the job Exposure settings:
- Click Jobs and select the job title.
- Click Edit Job in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Post page and click > See Advanced Options
- Look at the Exposure section
- Make sure the "Free Job Syndication" button is toggled to Yes.
- Make sure the "Public Search" button is turned to Yes.
- Make sure to include a complete location (country, city, and state/province).
Double-posting on Indeed and JazzHR
If you're already posting to Indeed manually without JazzHR's help, or you were previously posting to Indeed through another source, you will need to provide written confirmation to get those jobs switched to JazzHR's feed. Indeed only allows one posting source at a time, so drop us a line at email@example.com to get that going for you.
Review our job posting best practices here!
Have any additional questions? Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org team to make sure your jobs are good to go.