Check Exposure Settings in JazzHR
Check the exposure settings of your job post! To navigate to the job Exposure settings:
- Click Jobs and select the job title.
- Click Edit Job.
- Scroll down to the "Exposure" section of the Post tab.
- Make sure the "Free Job Syndication" button is toggled to Yes.
- Make sure the "Public Search" button is turned to Yes.
- Make sure to include a complete location (country, city, and state/province).
Are you double-posting on Indeed and JazzHR?
If you're already posting to Indeed manually without JazzHR's help, you will need to provide written confirmation to get those jobs switched to JazzHR's feed. Indeed only allows one posting source at a time, so drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get that going for you.
Adhere to Best Practices
Review our job posting best practices here!
Have any additional questions? Contact our email@example.com team to make sure your jobs are good to go.