Link your JazzHR account to Namely to export candidates for all employee management needs.
This article covers:
Please note: The user who configures the access token must be an Administrator in Namely to successfully perform the setup.
First, create an access token in Namely, which you'll then enter into JazzHR. Here's how:
- Log in to your Namely account.
- Click the person icon in the top header, next to the bell icon.
- Click API.
- Click Personal Access Tokens.
- Name your access token.
- BE SURE TO KEEP A COPY OF THIS
Please note: If the Super Administrator who initially created the access token is removed or deactivated from either the Namely or JazzHR account, a new access token will need to be created.
Once you have your access token, head into JazzHR to connect the two accounts. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to Namely.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your "Namely Subdomain" (company.namely.com) and the "Access Token" you received from Namely.
- Click Save Credentials.
Now that your accounts are successfully connected, start exporting candidates. Here's how:
- Click Candidates.
- Click the name of the candidate you'd like to export.
- Click the action drop-down near the edit profile button and click Export Candidate.
- Select "Namely Onboarding" from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Start Date from the drop-down.
- Click Export.
The following information will be sent to Namely from JazzHR:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Workflow Status (Hired)
Once you've set up the integration and exported candidate(s) from JazzHR, head into Namely to begin onboarding your candidates. Set up an Onboarding Template within Namely to most effectively do this. Here's how:
- Click Onboarding.
- Click Templates.
- Click Create Template to create an onboarding template.
- Once created and published, go into JazzHR and enable onboarding by selecting the checkbox from your Namely integration sign in screen
Now, when you export a candidate to Namely, it will create a draft session for your candidate.
Why do I receive an "Unable to export to Namely" error message?
This may be because the state in the candidate's profile is fully typed out; e.g. Arizona instead of AZ. Namely only recognizes the state abbreviation for the export, so you will need to update this in the candidate's profile prior to the export.