OneLogin is a site that allows you to log in once and connect to your web based services. Recently, JazzHR has integrated with OneLogin, allowing you to automatically access JazzHR via OneLogin.
Here's how it works:
- Create a OneLogin account for your company
- For more information on the different account levels and types, see OneLogin's site here.
- Integrate your OneLogin and JazzHR accounts.
- Add in each user with the email address they use to log into JazzHR.
- Each user would then log into OneLogin to access JazzHR and any other sites they have configured.
Integrating Your OneLogin and JazzHR Accounts
- Log into your OneLogin account
- If you do not already have one, you can set up an account at www.onelogin.com.
- Click Apps.
- Click Find Apps.
- Search for Jazz.
- Click Add.
- This will take you to the Info Screen.
- Click Configuration within JazzHR app on OneLogin.
- Enter in your JazzHR subdomain.
- Click SSO
- Copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) into a file for later use
- Under X.509 Certificate, click View Details
- Copy the entire X.509 Certificate into a file for later use
You have now completed the first part of your integration by setting up JazzHR app within OneLogin.
Setup the Integration Within JazzHR
- Log into your JazzHR account
- Click Settings.
- NOTE: Only admins and account owners have access to Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Under the OneLogin section, click Connect to OneLogin.
- Paste the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and X.509 Certificate into the corresponding fields
- Click Save Credentials.
The integration is now complete. You can now click the JazzHR app icon from your OneLogin account or OneLogin chrome extension and be automatically logged into your JazzHR account.
Adding Users to Your OneLogin Account
- Log in to your OneLogin account
- Click USERS > ALL USERS.
- Click New User on the right side of your screen.
- Enter in the user's information.
- Click Save.
Add the JazzHR Application to Users
- Select a User
- Click Applications
- Click + New App
- Select JazzHR and click Continue
- Ensure the box is checked to "Allow users to Login"
- Click Save.
Now that this setup is complete, your JazzHR account will be connected to you OneLogin account. If you have any further questions regarding this issue that were not covered here, please contact the JazzHR Customer Support Team