Please note this article outlines the steps for the Legacy Spark Hire Integration.
For instructions on connecting the NEW Spark Hire Integration, please check out this article.
JazzHR integrates with Spark Hire to help you better and more quickly connect with candidates via video interviews.
From the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile in JazzHR, this integration allows you to:
- Invite candidates to one-way video interviews
- Watch completed interviews with a single click
- Share interviews with hiring managers
This integration requires an existing Spark-Hire account. Don't have one yet? Sign up here for free. To connect your two accounts:
- Set Up the Integration
- Invite Candidates to One-Way Video Interviews
- Watch Completed Interviews
Set Up the Integration
- Click your initials in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Click My Profile.
- Scroll down to the "Spark Hire Connect" section.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your API key (instructions on where to find this in Spark Hire here).
- Obtain your API key from your Spark Hire account
- Click Save Credentials
Invite Candidates to One-Way Video Interviews
From any Candidate Profile:
- Click Assessments.
- Click + Add Spark Hire One-Way.
- Select a "Spark Hire Job" and "Spark Hire Question Set" from the drop-downs.
- Click Create Interview.
Candidates will receive an email from Spark Hire when they are invited to interview, accept the interview and complete the interview.
Watch Completed Interviews
Once a candidate has completed a Spark Hire interview, you'll be able to see an updated "Completed" status on the Candidate Profile.
Click the purple pop-out icon to view the results within Spark Hire directly.
Click the drop-down and select Get Share Link to generate a link to share internally.
How do I make a custom video the default welcome video for a Spark Hire one-way interview?
First, setup your custom video using this article. When you attach a Custom Welcome Video to an interview, it will play before the One-Way Interview starts. Make sure that the video is attached to the job at the creation stage in Spark Hire. But make sure the question for the interview are chosen at the invitation workflow stages in JazzHR.
Can I add Spark Hire as a workflow Helper?
The Spark Hire Legacy Integration does not allow interviews to be triggered by a workflow helper. However, the NEW Spark Hire Integration does provide this functionality. For details on the new integration, please check out this article.