With the JazzHR + BambooHR integration, you can easily export Hired candidates out of JazzHR and create employee records in BambooHR.
How to Integrate BambooHR with JazzHR
(This functionality is only be available to roles with Administrative privileges):
- Click SETTINGS.
- Click INTEGRATIONS.
- Click Connect to BambooHR.
- Enter your BambooHR subdomain (found in your BambooHR account).
- Click NEXT.
- You will then be brought to a screen that says you are connected to BambooHR and you can also log in by using your Google account
- To create your BambooHR subdomain, follow these instructions.
- Your subdomain is the first word of the BambooHR URL https://subdomain.bamboohr.com
- Click the candidate's name.
- Scroll down in their profile and click EXPORT CANDIDATE > Export to BambooHR.
When you export the candidate data, their basic contact information will be exported to your BambooHR account and a new employee record will be created. This information includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Zip code
|Duplicate email.||The candidate record (email address) already exists in BambooHR.|
|The user does not exist.||The account needs to be disconnected and reconnected. (Missing token for authorization).|
|Insufficient permissions.||The BambooHR API key was created by a non-Administrator account.|
|Too many failures.||Too many unsuccessful export attempts. Wait 5 minutes, then try again.|
|Unable to export candidate to bamboohr: unknown response from the server: 409||The candidate record (email address) already exists in BambooHR.|