Scheduling and Sharing Interviews
Once you've created and added Interview Guides to your Job, you can begin making use of them. When you move a Candidate into a Workflow Stage that has an Interview associated with it, the Interviews tab will be presented to you with the following options:
- Start My Interview
- Schedule Interviews
Scheduling an Interview
- Click Schedule Interviews link to schedule an Interview in the Jazz calendar integration.
- This feature also allows you to send invites and Interview details to Users that you select, as well as the Candidates themselves.
- You will be prompted to select the calendars for whom you want to schedule.
- Schedule interviews for the candidate's calendars.
- Click Schedule Interview.
- You can now select the following when scheduling the interview:
- Interview you wish to schedule
- Name the event
- Choose the interview location
- Set the interview time
- Who can see the event
- Notes for the Invitation
- Click Schedule Interview & Send Invites.
- Click Candidate Agenda tab to send the agenda to the Candidate.
Starting, Completing, and Removing Interviews
- You can also click Start My Interview to launch the Interview Guide.
- Click the Link icon to copy and paste the Interview Guide URL into your preferred email/calendar application meeting invitation.
- This link can be sent to anyone. You do not have to be a User of Jazz to receive this link to conduct an Interview.
- Interviewers do not have to be a Jazz User in order to make use of our Interview Guide.
- You can schedule Interviews with anyone, anywhere, at any time.
In the event you need to cancel a scheduled interview:
- Click on the Interviews tab within a Candidate's profile.
- Find the interview event you wish to cancel and click on the actions drop-down on the right.
- Click Remove Interview
- Click OK to the pop-up window asking you to confirm the deletion. That will remove the event from the calendar and from the candidate's profile.