JazzHR is proud to partner with CareerBuilder Employment Screening (CBES) to help teams make more informed hires with reliable employment screening technology.
The integration allows users to quickly and easily request background checks on candidates and view the results directly from JazzHR.
Note that this integration requires each user who will be requesting background checks to first be set up through WebAce on CareerBuilder.
Once users are established in WebAce:
Connect JazzHR with CBES
To integrate JazzHR with CareerBuilder Employment Screening, first contact the CBES support team to obtain your customer ID.
Once you have this information, head to JazzHR and:
- Click your initials in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section.
- Click Connect next to CBES section.
- Enter the email address you use in CBES and the customer id from their support team.
- Click Save Credentials.
Order Background Checks
Once you've connected your JazzHR account with CBES, head to a Candidate Profile to start ordering background checks. From their profile:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Under CareerBuilder Employment Screening, click Send to CareerBuilder Employment Screening.
- Click Submit an Order from the new box
- From the CBES page, select the appropriate background package.
- Click Send Invitation to prompt the candidate to approve of the background check.
JazzHR allows you to see the progress of CBES background check from the Assessments tab of the Candidate's Profile.
The statuses shown relate to their status in the CareerBuilder Employment Screening system.
Note that the status will only begin to show AFTER the candidate has completed the sent consent form.