Syncing your calendar with JazzHR enables you to schedule Interview Sessions and share events/availability with your external calendar.
- Confirm your calendar/email address recommendation from the modal on either My Profile or a Candidate Profile.
- Click Connect with Google.
- Next, select or add an account.
- Click Allow to grant permission to access your Google account.
- Select the preferred calendar from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
You'll now be able to:
- View availability for anyone in your internal network/organization from JazzHR
- Send custom invitations (including rooms/resources) to interviewers/candidates
- View all JazzHR events and accompanying details on your external calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm receiving a connectivity error when trying to select a date and time for my interview. How can I fix this?
This may be due to a permissions issue. To resync your accounts, visit the following page: https://myaccount.google.com/
I'd rather not sync my calendar. Can I still conduct interviews through JazzHR?
Does everyone in my organization need to sync their Google calendar?
No, not unless they're also doing the actual scheduling of the interview(s). Once you sync, you'll automatically be able to see availability and schedule with non-synced team members in your network.