Top Reasons You May Not be Able to Sign In
Has your administrator disabled, deactivated, or deleted your account?
Please reach out to one of your account administrators and make sure your admin has not disabled your account.
Are you using the correct email address?
Sometimes, people will use an alternative email address to send all incoming resumes. If you try to reset your password using the link below, and the system says no email was found, you are probably using the wrong email address. Make sure your team hasn't designated an alias for you either, such as "email@example.com".
Is your browser accepting our cookies?
Please check your browser security settings and make sure JazzHR is included as a "trusted website". You may need to clear your cookies from the Dashboard console, here's how:
- Right click anywhere in JazzHR and click INSPECT
- When the next screen pops up, select APPLICATION from the horizontal menu options
- On the left-hand side, under the STORAGE heading, find COOKIES
- Click on the drop-down carrot
- Find "app.jazz.co" and right click
- Click CLEAR
Did you forget your password?
You can reset your password using the link below.
If you still have your account and for some reason, you can’t remember your password, you can reset your password at http://www.jazz.co/home/forgot.