JazzHR is proud to partner with Sprockets to seamlessly integrate pre-employment testing within your recruiting process.
Sprockets provides assessment tools that help companies measure candidates against a success profile. By using AI and natural language processing, Sprockets is able to provide employers with valuable insights into their top-performing staff, and measure new applicants against this ideal profile and make better hiring decisions.
Integrate JazzHR with Sprockets to start sending and receiving Sprockets tests right from the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
To integrate JazzHR with Criteria Corp:
- Set up the Integration
- Send Sprockets from Candidate Profile
- Send Sprockets as Workflow Helper
- Track Sprockets Results
Set up the Integration
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Sprockets" section.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your API token from Sprockets. Login to Sprockets and click here to find your API key.
- Click Save Credentials.
Send Sprockets from Candidate Profile
Once you have your Sprockets account connected with JazzHR, head to a Candidate Profile to start sending Sprockets assessments to candidates. Then:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll down to the Sprockets section.
- Click Send Sprockets.
- Select a specific Sprockets test from the "Select a Test" drop-down.
- Enter a Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
- Click Send Sprockets.
The candidate will receive an email invitation to complete the Sprockets test.
Send Sprockets from Workflow Helper
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you'd like to include the assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Navigate to the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the Sprockets assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template you'd like to be included with the Sprockets test.
- Select Sprockets from the "Assessment Provider" drop-down.
- Select a specific test from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Note this must be done at the job level. You will not be able to add a Sprockets Workflow Helper on a Workflow Template. Assessment Workflow Helpers are job-specific because Sprockets assessments are linked on a job-by-job basis.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send this Sprockets test.
Track Sprockets Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click the eye icon to view the results in Sprockets directly.
The user who sent the Sprockets test will also receive a notification alerting him/her of the completion.
A Sprockets status and results will also appear on each job's dashboard.