Connect your JazzHR and LinkedIn Recruiter accounts via LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC). This integration allows you to streamline your recruitment process, providing cross-system access to consistent candidate data.
Link your accounts to view candidates' LinkedIn profiles within JazzHR, export candidates from LinkedIn Recruiter to JazzHR, and even see candidate history within LinkedIn Recruiter.
This article covers:
- Setting up the Integration
- Exporting Candidates to JazzHR
- LinkedIn Profile Widget in JazzHR
- Past Applicants Spotlight
- Enhanced "In-ATS" Indicators
- Frequently Asked Questions
Once you've confirmed this, head into JazzHR to begin setting up this integration. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll to the "LinkedIn" section.
- Click Connect.
- Click Request from the next modal.
Once you've successfully connected in JazzHR, you'll see:
Next, sign in to your LinkedIn Recruiter to complete the setup. Once in Recruiter:
- Click MORE (found at the top on the home screen).
- Click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click ATS.
- Scroll to the JazzHR section.
From here, choose to connect either "Company Level" access, "Contract level" access, or both. Note that you no longer are required to toggle on both levels, which was a previous requirement for this integration. For details on what each of these access levels means, click on the Learn More link in LinkedIn Recruiter.
Note that Admins must enable Contract Level access from their specific dashboard (if you have multiple LinkedIn Recruiter dashboards).
The status under the "ATS" tab in Recruiter Admin settings will show as “Activated” when either Contract Level, Company Level access or both toggles are enabled. Here's how each option appears when successfully activated:
Once you've connected one or more of these access levels in LinkedIn Recruiter, your accounts are successfully linked. Start using each of the features below:
Export candidates directly from LinkedIn Recruiter to jobs in JazzHR. This feature creates new Candidate Profiles in JazzHR and allows you to view LinkedIn InMail history right from JazzHR.
Head to any candidate profile in LinkedIn Recruiter to begin the export process. Here's how:
- Locate the "Export to JazzHR" field on the candidate profile. Note that not all profiles will have this option.
- Enter either the Job title or job board code in the "Search by job name or ID" field. Here's how to find your job board code.
- Select the Job title from the drop-down.
- Click Export.
- A city name must be entered in the "City" field of the job's Post tab.
- "Public Search" must be toggled to "Yes" in the "Exposure" section of the Post tab.
- Your job description must exceed 100 characters.
Your job(s) will not appear in the "Search by job name or ID" drop-down is any of these requirements are not met.
Note also that once a candidate is exported into JazzHR, the only element JazzHR will display in the "Resume" tab is "Current Employers" in a text-based resume format. Use the LinkedIn profile widget to view any additional information exported from LinkedIn Recruiter.
View candidates' LinkedIn profiles directly in JazzHR via the "in" tab next to the Profile tab on each Candidate Profile. Note that you must connect your personal LinkedIn Recruiter seat in order to see this feature.
Easily identify past applicants using JazzHR data within your LinkedIn Recruiter account. Search by any criteria, and LinkedIn Recruiter will allocate search results who have previously applied via JazzHR under a "Past Applicants" tab.
JazzHR will send hiring outcome details and interview feedback on candidates to LinkedIn Recruiter so that users can prioritize contacting the right candidates at the right time.
How do I disconnect my RSC integration from JazzHR?
Reach out to LinkedIn directly at email@example.com to have them disconnect your RSC integration from JazzHR.
Why don't I see my job(s) in the export drop-down list in LinkedIn Recruiter?
There are a number of requirements that your JazzHR job(s) must meet in order for it to be available for export. You will not be able to export candidates to your job(s) if these requirements are not met.
Candidates have the ability to turn on certain LinkedIn privacy settings that prevent them from being exported to JazzHR. Specifically, they can disable Off-LinkedIn Visibility. This is entirely at the candidate's individual discretion and will block the export field from appearing on their profile.
Why can I not see the LinkedIn profile widget in my JazzHR candidate's profile?
You can only see the LinkedIn profile widget if you also connected your personal LinkedIn Recruiter Seat within JazzHR.
The job board code is the unique identifier for your position during the export function. Here's how you can find the job board code:
- Click Jobs.
- Click the job to which you want to export candidates.
- Click the eyeball icon (as long as the job is in an "Open" status).
- Your job board code will be the string of letters/numbers in the URL (as seen in the GIF below).