LinkedIn Recruiter Systems Connect integrates your JazzHR account with your LinkedIn Recruiter account. This expanded LinkedIn Recruiter integration allows you to streamline your hiring and recruiting processes by providing access to consistent candidate data across hiring systems. Your entire team will have visibility into current candidate LinkedIn profiles with JazzHR, and recruiters will be able to see valuable candidate information, like applicant history, while reviewing candidates in Recruiter.
What are the new features in LinkedIn Recruiter Systems Connect (RSC)?
- Past Applicants Spotlight - Easily identify past applicants using JazzHR data within your Recruiter account with improved search and spotlights
- Enhanced "In-ATS" Indicators - JazzHR will send hiring outcome details and interview feedback on candidates to Recruiter so that users can prioritize contacting the right candidates at the right time.
- Candidate Export to JazzHR - Easily create new candidate profiles in JazzHR, directly from Recruiter. You can export candidates to a specific job requisition and also view InMail history and notes.
- Enhanced LinkedIn Profile Widget - View accurate candidate LinkedIn profiles within JazzHR
How do I connect my JazzHR account to Recruiter Systems Connect?
Before connecting make sure you have administrator access in both JazzHR and LinkedIn to connect integration.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Integrations
3. Scroll down to LinkedIn and click Connect
4. A modal will pop up prompting you to enable Company-Level access and Contract-Level access
5. Request Company-Level and Contract-Level access
*note: After requesting, you may need to click the "Notify Partner" button, which would have replaced the "Request" button.
6. To completely enable your integration, login to your LinkedIn Recruiter account and follow the steps below.
In LinkedIn Recruiter
1. Sign-in to your LinkedIn Recruiter Account
2. Click Admin>Settings>ATS
3. Find the JazzHR icon
4. Click Enable
This will connect your LinkedIn Recruiter Account account to JazzHR. Next, make sure you set up your personal recruiter seat in JazzHR! How do I set up my personal recruiter seat in JazzHR?
How do I disconnect my RCS integration from JazzHR?
For the time being, you will need to reach out to LinkedIn and ask them to disconnect your RSC from JazzHR.