LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integrates your JazzHR account with your LinkedIn Recruiter account. This expanded LinkedIn Recruiter integration allows you to streamline your hiring and recruiting processes by providing access to consistent candidate data across hiring systems. Your entire team will have visibility into current candidate LinkedIn profiles with JazzHR, and recruiters will be able to see valuable candidate information, like applicant history, while reviewing candidates in Recruiter.
What are the new features in LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC)?
- Past Applicants Spotlight - Easily identify past applicants using JazzHR data within your Recruiter account with improved search and spotlights
- Enhanced "In-ATS" Indicators - JazzHR will send hiring outcome details and interview feedback on candidates to Recruiter so that users can prioritize contacting the right candidates at the right time.
- Candidate Export to JazzHR - Easily create new candidate profiles in JazzHR, directly from Recruiter. You can export candidates to a specific job requisition and also view InMail history and notes.
- Enhanced LinkedIn Profile Widget - View accurate candidate LinkedIn profiles within JazzHR
How do I connect my JazzHR account to Recruiter System Connect?
Before connecting make sure you have administrator access in both JazzHR and LinkedIn to connect integration.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Integrations
3. Scroll down to LinkedIn and click Connect
4. A modal will pop up prompting you to enable Company-Level access and Contract-Level access
5. Request Company-Level access, then Contract-Level access
*note: After requesting, you may need to click the "Notify Partner" button, which would have replaced the "Request" button.
6. To completely enable your integration, login to your LinkedIn Recruiter account and follow the steps below.
Note: The only element that JazzHR will display in the RESUME tab are the "current employers" in a text-based resume format. You should use the "in" tab next to the PROFILE tab for any information that you exported from LinkedIn Recruiter.
In LinkedIn Recruiter
1. Sign-in to your LinkedIn Recruiter Account
2. Click Admin>Settings>ATS
3. Find the JazzHR section
4. Make sure toggles on Company-Level and Contract-Level are switched to "On" - which will be denoted by a dark blue color after toggle is switched.
This will connect your LinkedIn Recruiter Account account to JazzHR. Next, make sure you set up your personal recruiter seat in JazzHR! How do I set up my personal recruiter seat in JazzHR?
How do I disconnect my RCS integration from JazzHR?
For the time being, you will need to reach out to LinkedIn and ask them to disconnect your RSC from JazzHR.