Connect your JazzHR and LinkedIn Recruiter accounts via LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC). This integration allows you to streamline your recruitment process, providing cross-system access to consistent candidate data.
Link your accounts to view candidates' LinkedIn profiles within JazzHR, export candidates from LinkedIn Recruiter to JazzHR, and even see candidate history within LinkedIn Recruiter.
Note that this integration works only with LinkedIn Recruiter Corporate-OFFLINE, not LinkedIn Recruiter Lite (could also be known as LinkedIn Recruiter- ONLINE). You must also have a LinkedIn company profile in order to integrate. Recruiter Professional Services will work with a Recruiter Systems Connect account.
This article covers:
- Setting up the Integration
- Exporting Candidates to JazzHR
- LinkedIn Profile Widget in JazzHR
- Past Applicants Spotlight
- Enhanced "In-ATS" Indicators
Once you've confirmed this, head into JazzHR to begin setting up this integration. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll to the "LinkedIn" section.
- Click Connect.
- Click Request from the next modal.
Once you've successfully connected in JazzHR, you'll see:
Next, sign in to your LinkedIn Recruiter to complete the setup. Once in Recruiter:
- Navigate to the icon with your picture or the company logo in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click ATS Integration in the menu on the left.
- Select the Application ID you want to activate.
- Set "Contract Level Access" and "Company Level Access" to On.
- Note what is visible to users when these toggles are turned on.
Once you've connected one or more of these access levels in LinkedIn Recruiter, your accounts are successfully linked. Start using each of the features below:
Export candidates directly from LinkedIn Recruiter to jobs in JazzHR. This feature creates new Candidate Profiles in JazzHR and allows you to view LinkedIn InMail history right from JazzHR.
Head to any candidate profile in LinkedIn Recruiter to begin the export process. Here's how:
- Start a new search for a candidate or head over to a saved candidate profile
- Click the horizontal ellipses () next to "Save to Project"
- Select "Export to ATS" and choose the job name in the available dropdown
- Click the job title you wish to export the candidate to and click "Export"
- A notification will populate in the lower left corner notifying you that the candidate has been exported
- A city name must be entered in the "City" field of the job's Post tab.
- "Public Search" must be toggled to "Yes" in the "Exposure" section of the Post tab.
- Your job description must contain between 100 and 2,500 characters.
Your job(s) will not appear in the "Search by job name or ID" drop-down is any of these requirements are not met.
View candidates' LinkedIn profiles directly in JazzHR via the "in" tab next to the Profile tab on each Candidate Profile. Note that you must connect your personal LinkedIn Recruiter seat in order to see this feature. Also please be aware that LinkedIn does not pass over the resume of the candidate. This is a limitation of what they allow JazzHR to access through their API at this time.
Easily identify past applicants using JazzHR data within your LinkedIn Recruiter account. Search by any criteria, and LinkedIn Recruiter will allocate search results who have previously applied via JazzHR under a "Past Applicants" tab.
How do I disconnect my RSC integration from JazzHR?
Reach out to LinkedIn directly at email@example.com to have them disconnect your RSC integration from JazzHR.
Why don't I see my job(s) in the export drop-down list in LinkedIn Recruiter?
There are a number of requirements that your JazzHR job(s) must meet in order for it to be available for export. You will not be able to export candidates to your job(s) if these requirements are not met.
Candidates have the ability to turn on certain LinkedIn privacy settings that prevent them from being exported to JazzHR. Specifically, they can disable Off-LinkedIn Visibility. This is entirely at the candidate's individual discretion and will block the export field from appearing on their profile.
Why can I not see the LinkedIn profile widget in my JazzHR candidate's profile?
You can only see the LinkedIn profile widget if you also connected your personal LinkedIn Recruiter Seat within JazzHR.
The job board code is the unique identifier for your position during the export function. Here's how you can find the job board code:
- Click Jobs.
- Click the job to which you want to export candidates.
- Click the eyeball icon (as long as the job is in an "Open" status).
- Your job board code will be the string of letters/numbers in the URL (as seen in the GIF below).