If you have the current approvals feature turned on:
- The Approvals toggle will already be turned on
- A stage will already be created
- The Super Administrator that last logged in will be added to that stage
- All jobs in “Needs to be approved” status are in Drafting
Here is what we recommend that you do:
- Go to Settings > Workflows > Job Approval and make sure update the approval workflow with the appropriate users
- Once you customize their approval chain, you should then go to your jobs page and review the jobs in “Drafting” and submit the necessary jobs for approval.
- Review roles and permissions settings to ensure that the right users have the access to bypass approvals
Approvals Privileges section has been replaced with the "On" toggle in Settings > Workflows > Job Approvals
Want more information? Check out our full article on Job Approvals.