Link your JazzHR account to iSolved to export candidates directly from JazzHR for workforce management tasks.
This article covers:
Step 1: Ensure you have an account with an integrated iSolved Provider.
Step 2: Obtain necessary information from your integrated iSolved Provider. Email your point of contact, and request the following information to integrate your JazzHR account:
- Client code
You'll also need to know which onboarding template(s) and location you'd like for the employee you're looking to export. Save this information for use in the next step.
Step 3: Connect the iSolved account in JazzHR:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to iSolved.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the client code provided by your integrated iSolved Provider.
- Enter at least one onboarding template and one employee work location.
- Click Save Credentials.
- Click Candidates.
- Click on the desired Candidate Profile.
- Scroll down below the candidate's resume, and click Export Candidate.
- Select iSolved from the "Choose Export Option..." drop-down.
- Select the appropriate "iSolved Onboarding Template ID" and "Employee Work Location" from the drop-downs.
- Select the documents you'd like to export. Note: You may only export PDF's up to 4MB total.
The export sends over the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address, City, State, Zip code
- Phone Number
- PDF documents (any/all included on the Documents tab of the Candidate Profile)
You will receive a notification in the bottom left-hand corner of JazzHR once the export is complete. The candidate will appear in the Pending Employee Dashboard in iSolved.
I'm getting an error when exporting a candidate to iSolved, but it looks like everything is set up correctly. What am I doing wrong?
Please make sure that your JazzHR Onboarding Template ID's reflect those in iSolved exactly. You can change these under Settings > Integrations > iSolved > Manage.
Also, please make sure that your "Employee Work Location" is reflecting a state only and not a city. iSolved only exports the candidate to a state location. This "state" value pertains to the "Location ID" in iSolved.
Note also that iSolved only allows up to 4MB of documents to be exported per candidate.