Link your JazzHR account to iSolved to export candidates directly from JazzHR for workforce management tasks.
Note: You MUST be affiliated with AmCheck in order to utilize this integration.
This article covers:
Step 1: Ensure you have an AmCheck account.
Step 2: Obtain necessary information from AmCheck. Email your AmCheck point of contact, and request the following information to integrate your JazzHR account:
- Client code
You'll also need to know which onboarding template(s) and location you'd like for the employee you're looking to export. Save this information for use in the next step.
Step 3: Connect the iSolved account in JazzHR:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to iSolved.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the client code provided by AmCheck.
- Enter at least one onboarding template and one employee work location.
- Click Save Credentials.
- Click Candidates.
- Click on the desired Candidate Profile.
- Scroll down below the candidate's resume, and click Export Candidate.
- Select iSolved from the "Choose Export Option..." drop-down.
- Select the appropriate "iSolved Onboarding Template ID" and "Employee Work Location" from the drop-downs.
- Select the documents you'd like to export. Note: You may only export PDF's.
The export sends over the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address, City, State, Zipcode
- Phone Number
- PDF documents (any/all included on the Documents tab of the Candidate Profile)
You will receive a notification in the bottom left-hand corner of JazzHR once the export is complete.
I'm getting an error when exporting a candidate to iSolved, but it looks like everything is set up correctly. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure that your "Employee Work Location" is reflecting a state only and not a city. iSolved only exports the candidate to a state location.