JazzHR integrates with the most recent version of Apply with LinkedIn (AWLI).
Designed and managed by LinkedIn, this feature allows applicants to click a button on any JazzHR hosted careers page and pre-populate job application fields with their LinkedIn profile information.
IMPORTANT: You must be a customer of at least one of the following LinkedIn products in order to enable this feature:
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Recruiter Professional Services
- LinkedIn Job Slots
This article covers:
Turn on this feature in your JazzHR account to have it appear on all of your job postings. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "LinkedIn" section.
- Click Connect.
- Click Request next to Apply with LinkedIn.
*Note: Staffing/Recruiting companies will need to check an additional box in their LinkedIn Recruiter Admin settings in order to enable this version of AWLI.
- Removes a step in the application process that asked people to log in to LinkedIn.
- Optimizes applicant conversions from your organization's careers website.
- Surfaces anybody who clicks it in Recruiter as an "Apply Starter."
If an applicant clicks on the AWLI button and does not complete the application, he/she will be tracked as an Apply Starter. Customers can see all Apply Starters and Past Applicants in their LinkedIn Recruiter accounts and start to reach out via InMail. Given these candidates have engaged with the job, they are 4x more likely to respond to inMail than the average candidate.