JazzHR now integrates with the most recent version of Apply with LinkedIn (AWLI). AWLI allows applicants to click a button on any JazzHR hosted careers page and pre-populate job application fields with their LinkedIn Profile information.
How do I enable AWLI?
- Click Settings > Integrations > LinkedIn
- Click Connect to enable AWLI
How does this differ from Apply with LinkedIn 1.0?
The new AWLI 2.0 plugin improves on the old version by:
- Surfacing anybody who clicks it in Recruiter as an Apply Starter
- Removing a step in the process that asked people to login to LI (we can now do this automatically)
- Optimizing applicant conversions from your organization's careers website
If an applicant clicks on the AWLI button and does not complete the application, they will be tracked as an Apply Starter. Customers can see all Apply Starters and Past Applicants in their LinkedIn Recruiter accounts and start to reach out via InMail. Given these candidates have engaged with the job, they are 4x more likely to respond to inMail than the average candidate.
IMPORTANT: You must be a customer of at least one of the following LinkedIn products:
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Recruiter Professional Services
- LinkedIn Job Slots